Wednesday, September 9, 2020
Thought Interaction Pods - Identifying, Addressing and Overcoming Today's Key Challenges Affecting Home Health & Diabetes Care
Thought Interaction Pods give participants the opportunity to discuss
relevant industry topics in a round table format with fellow industry
professionals. The session will consist of several concurrentroundtable
conversations where attendees select which pod to sit at based on the topic to
be discussed. Each moderated discussion lasts 25 minutes.
- Engagement and Payment from Health Care Plans for Pharmacy Services - Hosted by Ashley Burns of Albertsons
- Considerations for Pharmacist engagement in Diabetes Management - Hosted by Amy Ellis of SpartanNash
- Closing Diabetic Medicare Part C Gaps In Care with Pharmacy - Hosted by Christopher Altman of Rite Aid
- The ABC and D of Medicare reimbursement - Hosted by Cathy Fox of The Fox Institute
- Supplying: A buyer’s perspective - Hosted by Cristina Easterling of HTL-STREFA
- What’s Next in Home Health Care - Hosted by Jeffrey Woldt of Chain Drug Review
Friday, September 11, 2020
Buyers Choice Awards
Join us for the Buyers Choice Awards hosted by ECRM. Suppliers will submit their product offering and attending buyers will cast their vote for their favorite product! First place and finalist winners will be recognized during cocktails on September 11th!
To learn more about how you can participate, please contact your ECRM Client Success Manager.