7 Characteristics of Purpose Driven Revolutionary Brands
8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
Purpose Driven Revolutionary Brands are emerging, dynamic, purposeful and highly profitable, growth brands that connect “heart and soul” with todays new and especially todays new consumer.
Brands such as e.l.f. Cosmetics, Olly, KeVita, Harry’s Shave, RxBar, KIND, Zarbees, Sundial Brands, RxBar and Zevia have transformed the categories they operate within. They dramatically out-perform the larger, more established brands sitting next to them and they are the darlings of the category.
These brands often control less than 10 percent of the category, yet deliver 2-3 times the category average growth. Their success leaves clues.
These dark horse brands operate under a different entrepreneurial mindset and business model.
They do 7 things:
1.They create movements, but just products.
2. They exploit a changing consumer trend with innovation.
3. Extremely agile allowing them to launch, learn and iterate.
4. They are skilled at co-creation with their partners.
5. Stay in extreme alignment with customers, offering intangible assets.
6. Their advocates share their contagious story.
7. They pick partners that align with their values
Dan Mack, Founder of Mack Elevation "Strategist - Executive Coach"