Brightfield Group Webcast: Learning from 2020 - CBD Consumer and Channel Trends 2/1/2021
The year 2020 significantly changed the landscape of many industries, and CBD is no different. With consumers shifting their routines to the home, many CBD brands responded with a heavier focus on e-comm.
How has consumer behavior continued to change into 2021? What does that mean for CBD brands – both e-comm and brick and mortar – as they develop their marketing and product strategies?
In this webcast, recorded January 21, 2021, Bethany Gomez, Managing Director of Brightfield Group, discussed how the CBD landscape at retail has changed, and what we can expect in the coming year.
Among the topics she discussed were:
- How consumers are shifting their purchase channels, including brick and mortar
- Rising product types for new and existing users
- Next steps for brands in 2021
The recording includes the live Q&A with Bethany Gomez following the presentation.
ECRM 2021 CBD PROGRAMS
- Summer Hemp/CBD Health & Beauty Care (August 2 to 6, 2021)
- Contract Services Program for Pharma, OTC Health, Supplement & CBD Brands (August 24 to 26, 2021)
- Contract Services Program for Beauty, Skin, Personal Care & CBD Brands (October 11 to 13, 2021)
- CBD & Hemp Food & Beverage (October 19 to 21, 2021)
- Pet & Pet CBD (October 25 to 28)