ECRM Best Practices On-Demand Webcast: New Vendor Introduction 2/2/2016
ECRM hosted a webcast this week to educate vendors new to its events on how to get the most from its EPPS events. The webcast, moderated by ECRM HBC Account Manager Andrea Carelli, and featured comments from buyer Chris Gentile of ICM Distributing Company and seller Denis Cronin from Jakemans (Confectioners) Ltd., and while it was tailored to vendors attending the Cough & Cold, Analgesics and Allergy EPPS event this month, it’s beneficial for new vendors across all of ECRM’s 60+ events.
Among the topics covered were:
- Arrival Details
- Meeting Room Set Up Details
- Meetings and Schedules
- Using the ECRM Connect App
- Meals /Evening Entertainment
- Tear Down and Freight
- What should I focus on discussing in my meeting?
- Should I use a powerpoint/show a video?
- What is the best method of follow up?
- What’s the best way to make sure I’m prepared to meet with each retailer?
- What is a learning experience from past events?
CONNECT WITH BUYERS AND SELLERS OF COUGH/COLD PRODUCTS