Podcast: How Diverse Suppliers Can Get Onto Retail Shelves 12/14/2017
During this week's On the Shelf podcast, Timothy bush of TLB Consulting interviews supplier diversity expert Mercedes Jaime of ENTER~ENTRA about supplier diversity and how what makes a supplier different can actually help its products get on the shelf. She also discusses how diverse-owned suppliers can benefit from a variety of industry programs.
Here are links to some of them:
- Minority owned certification via the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- LGBT owned certification via the National Gay Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- Veteran-owned certification
- Asian owned certification
- Woman-owned certification via the Women Business Enterprise National Council
Suppliers interested in learning more can connect directly with Mercedes at 612-600-7907, or email her at Mercedes.firstname.lastname@example.org
The weekly On the Shelf podcast tackles important subjects crucial to mounting a successful sales campaign into Big Box Retail -- from time frames to packaging to pricing -- using simple steps, information and instruction. Presented by TLB Consulting, a concierge consulting company, led by Timothy bush, who has over 22 years of retail/wholesale expertise.