Presentation Download: Personal Care, Oral & Baby 8/16/2015
During ECRM's Personal Care, Oral & Baby/Sun Care events, held last month in Tampa, Fla., Brad Nix, a Partner with New York-based Brand Chorus, discussed the findings of Brand Chorus' research on the social media conversations taking place around the topics of personal care.
Here are some highlights from his presentation:
- Consumers increasingly learn about products based on the experiences of their peers rather than from brands
- People are demanding more engaging online experiences. Discounts and coupons aren’t enough anymore.
- Social media campaigns that can attract and engage will win lion’s share of audiences
- 92% of moms will buy from a brand when rewarded
- 97% of tablet-owning moms made a purchase on one in the past month
- 1 in 3 bloggers are moms
- 77% of mom bloggers will only write about brands they support
- 95% of moms seek out digital direct offers
- 70% say technology helps them be a better mom
- Almost 75% of online moms feel digital marketers don’t understand what it’s like to be a mom!
- Truth #6: We Are All Digital Natives
- Truth# 5: Brands Matter
- Truth #4: Belonging (The importance of communities)
- Truth #3: Fusing Work & Play