Podcast: Developing In-Store Display Programs at Retail 11/17/2016
In this episode of On the Shelf, Timothy Bush of TLB Consulting discusses in-store displays with Tyler Roberts of Game Time Sidekicks, a supplier that aims to help people show off their university sports team’s loyalty with practical, high-quality, branded products.
Among the topics discussed are:
- When should you start considering adding in-store displays?
- Which retailer customers to approach for in-store display programs, and how to approach them
- Types of displays -- permanent vs. temporary, as well as display material, location, timing
- Including manufacturer's reps in the in-store display discussion
- Costs of display programs
- Other options outside of displays
Click here to download the podcast.
Podcast: The 4 Stages of Launching a New Product
How to Conceive, Create & Produce a Product From Scratch
Getting and Keeping Retail Buyer Interest
How Digital Marketing can 10x Your Sales
What do Buyers Think?