Event Insights: European Health & Beauty Care EPPS Events 3/7/2016
ECRM hit the road in February and traveled to Cannes, France to host three health and beauty care Efficient Program Planning Sessions (EPPS) which included European Beauty & Personal Care EPPS, European Prestige Beauty Care EPPS and the European Health Care, Vitamin, Diet & Nutrition EPPS. During these events suppliers met with retailers and distributors from Europe and around the world during one-on-one private meetings.
During these meetings several trends came to the surface some of which include the following:
- Dermocosmetics: Known for their high concentration of pharmaceutical active ingredients dermocosmetics bridge the gap between cosmetics and prescription products.
- Organic and Natural Products: It is undeniable that consumers are demanding organic and natural ingredients in many aspects of their lives and this growing trends also applies to the health and beauty care category.
- Ethnic Products: During the EPPS suppliers presented more ethnic products to meet the growing consumer demands. Demographic shifts triggered by growing purchasing power of ethnic consumers in developed markets has been a key demand driver for such product lines.
Innovative Product Awards:
In addition to one-on-one meetings, suppliers also participated in the Innovative Product Awards. During this program suppliers submitted items to be judged by the buyers in attendance. The following products pulled through for the win:
- European Health Care, Vitamin, Diet & Nutrition EPPS Winner - Vitality for their pill organizer product.
- European Beauty & Personal Care EPPS Winner- Piggy Paint for their safe nail polish for kids.
2017 European Health and Beauty Care EPPS:
Join other suppliers and buyers during the 2017 European Health and Beauty Care EPPS events. The location for the following three events is still being determined.
- European Beauty & Personal Care EPPS: January 29- February 1, 2017
- European Prestige Beauty Care EPPS: January 30-31, 2017
- European Health and Wellness EPPS: January 31- February 2, 2017