Webcast: Wakefern, Market Track to Discuss Therapeutic Skin Care 11/25/2015
Consumers have never had more choices when it comes to therapeutic skin care, and they have never been faced with more messages that impact their decision on what to buy. With so much competition for the shopper’s attention, how are retailers advertising and promoting this category to drive traffic, and how are brands differentiating themselves from the competition?
During this live, interactive webinar, sponsored by Beiersdorf, and featuring presentations by Wakefern and Market Track, viewers will learn what omni-channel tactics are being effectively leveraged across print, online, mobile, TV, social media and in the store to impact shopper decision making during the pre-planning, planning and in-the-moment purchase phases. We will examine cross trade class and media type strategy to see who is gaining ground and market share in the therapeutic skin care category. The webcast will be moderated by ECRM.
Among the topics to be discussed are:
- Promotional trends across all media types
- How Wakefern promotes, manages and merchandises the category for maximum profitability
- Brand-driven promotional best practices for the therapeutic skin care category
The presentation will be followed by a 15-minute live Q&A during which audience members can submit questions to the panelists.
- Neetu Aneja, Beauty Category Manager, HBC Division Wakefern
- Ryne Misso, Director of Marketing, Market Track
- Leslie Kickham, SR. Manager Public Relations, Beiersdorf