Presentation Download: Data-Driven Sales Growth 8/12/2015
During ECRM’s Snack, Beverage & Grocery Event, held last month in Arizona, David Mesas, Director of Sales at Miami-based Geoscape, gave a presentation about the Millennials market, its diverse makeup, and the dramatic trend in life stage presence by ethnicity that will have deep implications for marketers in the years and decades that follow.
Click here to download the presentation slides.
Among the topics discussed:
Diversity of Millennials Market
- Over 42 percent of Millennials in the U.S. are Multicultural (Hispanic, Asian, or Black).
- 69 percent of Millennials in the Miami market shop at Publix.
- Nearly 75 percent of them are on Facebook.
- Nearly 72 percent of them NOT exposed to weekday newspapers.
- 55 percent of them have used a coupon in the past 30 days.
The presentation also included a case study on how a global Consumer Packaged Goods company is using data driven insights to grow sales in the U.S. The case study will highlight how companies can:
- Target Millennials as they grow and become more powerful consumers.
- Understand consumer spend by category to optimize product distribution.
- Increase sales in under-penetrated retail trade areas by matching product to consumers‘ cultures and tastes.
- Enhance retail partner relationships by guiding buyers with very specific shelf-stock recommendations at store level using predictive analytics.
David Mesas can be reached at (305) 860-1460 or email@example.com