ECRM to Host SOS Hydration's 'Run with an Olympian' Program 6/20/2017
ECRM and SOS Hydration will host an interactive running clinic with SOS ambassador and Olympic finalist Abbey D’Agostino during ECRM's Weight Management, Sports Nutrition and Vitamin EPPS next week in Chandler, Ariz.
The program, which SOS Hydration offers to its retailers, has proven a tremendous success in Kroger and 7-Eleven for sales, awareness and free PR for the local stores. SOS was founded by pro athletes who are also certified USATF coaches and is a hydration drink that's as effective as an intravenous drip, according to the company.
The program, which will take place the morning of Tuesday, June 27 and will last for approximately one hour, will include tips on how to run properly for greater effectiveness and energy-efficiency.
The program is as follows:
- 6:00 AM Meet up (ECRM lobby)
- 6:05 AM Intro to SOS and Abbey
- 6:10 AM Warm Up
- 6:20 AM Run clinic.
- 6:35 AM 10 min run to put into action what you have just learnt. Don't worry its open to all abilities and the SOS team will be ensuring that everyone is looked after
- 6:45 AM Q&A / selfies with Abbey and hydrate with a cool SOS
- 7:00 AM Fully hydrated and ready to start a day of meetings!