Kantar Retail to Host Health & Wellness Conference this April 1/30/2017
By 2025, health and wellness has the potential to contribute $1.2 trillion to the U.S. retail market. The good news is that all brands have the chance to benefit from this opportunity. Whether you are in pharma, food, over-the-counter health, beauty, personal care, confections, naturals, general merchandise, or connected technology, the health and wellness shopper is looking for your support.
To address this opportunity, Kantar Retail is hosting its Health & Wellnes Conference in collaboration with Chain Drug Review April 4-5 in Jersey City, N.J., which will feature presenters from industry-leading companies who are transforming and shaping the patient’s path to purchase, including CVSHealth, Wakefern, Facebook, Google and industry experts from Kantar Retail.
The conference will provide actionable insights into:
- The structural problems of the healthcare ecosystem, both on a micro and macro level, from primary care to pharmacy versus front store
- How connected health technology can transform the shopper’s path to a healthier life
- How pharma companies can create winning retail/pharmacy strategies
- The new marketing opportunities beyond the front store that can emotionally engage shoppers to understand the psychology of health and indulgence
Kantar Retail will also be presenting at three upcoming ECRM EPPS meetings -- click the links below for more details.
- Store Brand Food & Beverage EPPS: 4/4/2017 - 4/7/2017 at the Caribe Royale Orlando (Orlando, FL)
- Skin, Bath, Cosmetics & Fragrances EPPS: 6/4/2017 - 6/8/2017 at the Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa (Henderson, NV)
- Summer Snack & Dry Grocery EPPS: 7/24/2017 - 7/26/2017 at the Omni Orlando Resort At ChampionsGate (ChampionsGate, FL)