ECRM's Rachel Shultz Among PG's 2016 Top Women in Grocery 5/2/2016
Rachel Shultz, who last month was promoted to Director of Marketing for ECRM, was named among the winners of Progressive Grocer's 2016 Top Women in Grocery awards, for her efforts in marketing and content for ECRM's EPPS meetings, many of which serve the food retail industry.
- Co-launched ECRM’s Content Gateway, ECRM’s first content marketing platform, and was a major part of its strategy and direction, design (as it was custom-built by ECRM’s digital team), development of its content calendar, recruitment of expert columnists and content partners, and the social media sharing of its content. This is serves as the hub for all of ECRM’s content efforts, and though only launched June of last year, it already has more than 350 pieces of content.
- Developed and executed ECRM’s first corporate marketing video program. This series of 12 videos outline ECRM’s value proposition and educates event attendees and prospective attendees on how to optimize their event experience and best leverage ECRM’s process and technology, including its ECRM Connect App. These are the most highly viewed videos of the 250+ videos on ECRM’s YouTube Channel, and now she will be heading up the development of new corporate marketing videos on a regular basis.
- Launched ECRM’s YouTube channel mid-2015, which features videos shot on location at ECRM events including interviews with major retailers such as Walgreens, H-E-B, Food Lion, and Meijer. The site has received over 10,000 views within just six months.
- Spearheaded the development of a new digital form and process for entering and tracking speakers and panelists for educational sessions across ECRM’s 60+ events. Users enter speaker information into the form, including session information, bios, travel/lodging and logistics information, speaker’s technical requirements (mic, projector, laptop, etc.), and marketing/promotional needs for each session. Emails are then sent to all of the relevant departments, including category leads, registrations, travel, and marketing so they can coordinate and optimize the execution of the session at the live event.
- Led the execution of ECRM’s 2015 corporate re-branding initiative, developing the creative and formats of ECRM’s complete array of corporate marketing materials, including all sales collateral, digital branding, and external advertising.
Very well deserved recognition and promotion, Rachel!! WAY TO GO!! Congratulations!!