Health Care Promotional Analysis 2/10/2016
Market Track, the leading provider of subscription-based advertising, brand and pricing intelligence solutions in North America put together several different reports that break down the amount of promotional activity that health care products receive within the consumer packaged goods industry.
- Out of the top 12 retailers with the most ad counts for analgesics, 50% are from the grocery channel, 25% drug 17% mass and 8% dollar. View the full Market Track Analgesics Promotional Report HERE to learn more.
- In the Eye/Ear category, private brand is promoted the most often. View the full Market Track Eye/Ear Promotional Report HERE to learn more.
- First Aid/Wound Care promotions spike during June and July. View the full Market Track First Aid/Would Care Promotional Report HERE to learn more.
- Foot Care Pads, Devices make up 43% of category promotions. View the full Market Track Foot Care Promotional Report HERE to learn more.
- Digestives are promoted most often with a price point offer. View the full Market Track Digestives Promotional Report HERE to learn more.
- Allergy Tabs, Caps and Gels make up 63% of Allergy category promotions. View the full Market Track Allergy Promotional Report HERE to learn more.
2016 ECRM Health Care Efficient Program Planning Session (EPPS):
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to meet face to face with the major players in the Health Care industry during the upcoming Health Care EPPS taking place September 11-14 at the Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center in Oak Brook , IL. For more information about this event please contact Lisa Carrillo at 440-528-0427 or lisac@ECRM.MarketGate.com.
About Market Track
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Market Track is the leading provider of subscription-based advertising, brand and pricing intelligence solutions in North America. Through monitoring trade and promotional advertising, pricing and e-commerce activity, brand protection and competitive advertising activity, Market Track provides the most comprehensive coverage of key media channels available. Offered via web-based software-as-a-service platforms, Market Track’s solutions enable advertisers, agencies, retailers, and manufacturers of consumer goods to efficiently monitor and analyze causal data, creative execution, and ad spending to maximize the value of their marketing campaigns. Clients use Market Track’s capabilities to determine how competing retailers, products and brands are being advertised, priced and promoted both in-store and online. The company’s granular creative assets and data cover nearly every major industry vertical, product category and retail trade class. For more information, please visit, www.markettrack.com.